Four-wheel drive vehicle sales have skyrocketed and United States Powertrain has responded by expanding our facilities to accommodate the demand of a quality remanufactured transfer case. United States Powertrain assembles all units with OEM quality components and expert workmanship. If it’s domestic or foreign, United States Powertrain has it available. United States Powertrain builds them to last and achieve that by constantly looking for new and improved reliability through upgrades and remanufacturing procedures.
- 100% inspection of case halves for cracks, stripped threads and wear
- 100% OEM cores torn down and remanufactured as individual units to ensure quality and perfect fit.
- Four step quality inspection process.
- 100% viscous coupler testing.
- 100% inspection of all internal parts, including chain stretch and main shaft straightness.
- 100% new gaskets and OE quality seals.
- 100% replacement of parts that do not meet OE specifications.
- Use of OE quality bearings.
- Freight paid, including the core return.
- Uses all new Borg Warner chains.
- All cases cleaned and blasted to OEM finish.
- All GM magnesium rear case halves replaced with aluminum cases.
To Find the Parts You Need
Search the categories below to quickly and efficiently find the quality and cost effective parts for your vehicle.